What is the first thing that attracts one to a book? Yes, it’s the title. When you pick a book, you are yet to know anything about it or the writer (if she or he is a new one). You just have the book name to decide whether you want to read it or give it a miss.
In a world full of books, there are all kinds of titles- the good, bad, and ugly. But there are also some that lie somewhere in between. These can be called weird, quirky, or simply outrageous. Here’s sharing some laugh and head scratch worthy weird book titles.
1. Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?
2. What is Not Yours Is Not Yours
So obvious, silly.
3. And to My Nephew Albert I Leave the Island What I Won Off Fatty Hagan in a Poker Game
That explains a lot. Thank you for the descriptive title.
4. My Love Never Faked: Trust Me I Still Love You
It was true love, how dare you questioned it?
5. My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She’s Sorry
She asked me to tell you to tell your grandmother that it’s okay.
6. Everything Was Fine Until Whatever
We have to read the book to find out about the whatever. Nice trick.
7. Take My Heart, Please
8. Don’t Pee on My Leg and Tell Me It’s Raining
I don’t drink milk and you have a nice-looking face.
9. Knitting With Dog Hair: Better A Sweater from A Dog You Know and Love Than from A Sheep You’ll Never Meet
10. It Should Be U!! My Love
There’s so much that is wrong with this title. Also the colour of the book cover. Cringey.
11. The Jadoo of Your Love
Just one word, one word can ruin a title. Why couldn’t it be The magic of your love? Maybe, the author couldn’t remember the English word for jadoo and so the title. Wait, there is another book by the author titled -Jab Se You Have Loved Me. Okay, so this was done deliberately.
12. The Girl Who Ate Books
13. You Are Old: Sobering Affirmations for Your Rapidly Disappearing Life
14. Eating People is Wrong
Yes, didn’t your parents teach you anything?
15. How to Avoid Huge Ships
Get your copy now if you want to avoid getting mowed down by one of them on your way to work.
16. Everyone Poops
17. How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire
Because humans are so passe. It’s the age of the vampires.
18. If I Were a Bird, You’d be The First Person I’d Shit On: A Swear Word Adult Coloring Book with Relaxing Designs and Vulgar Phrases
Yes, you read that right.
19. The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake
20. How to Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill You
You haven’t read this yet? Your cat might have even finished plotting.
21. A Book About Absolutely Nothing.
I have absolutely nothing to say about this.
I had so much fun finding and writing about these quirky book titles. I hope you had fun going through them. Okay, bye!
3 thoughts on “Weird Book Titles That Will Make You Laugh and Scratch Your Head”
[…] is a list of some weird book titles that you should check […]